InstaDebit is one of the most popular payment methods in Canada. Should it be your number one option for deposits and withdrawals when playing at Ontario InstaDebit casino sites? Read our comprehensive review to learn about its advantages and disadvantages and whether this is the best banking option for you.
InstaDebit Review – Secure Banking
- About InstaDebit – It’s an instant online bank transfer solution. It acts as the third party between you and your bank and the online casino. It means you don’t need to enter your bank account details onto the casino website.
- InstaDebit Safety and Security – We consider the payment method secure. It prioritizes protecting customers by using 128-bit encryption, firewalls and 24/7 account monitoring for suspicious activity. Crucially, you can reach out to customer support at any time of day through live chat, email, or phone.
- Safety and Security at Casinos – InstaDebit is a suitable option for casino deposits and withdrawals. It saves you from having to input your bank account details on the site every time you make a transaction. Your data stays private, making you less vulnerable to hackers.
- Safety Measures – Trustworthy casinos will only accept payment methods in your name. Before you withdraw, you’ll need to verify your identity through the KYC (Know Your Customer) process.
- Legitimate Casinos – We only review an online casino in Ontario if it’s safe and licensed.
|Did you know?|
|When you connect your bank account to InstaDebit, you need to verify it. For your protection, unverified accounts have a low spending limit.|
How To Use InstaDebit When Playing At Online Casinos
When using InstaDebit as a payment method at an Ontario online casino, you’ll need to link to your account. To do so, you’ll need to enter your account information, but you won’t need to add any banking details.
Will You Be Charged a Fee at an InstaDebit Casino?
The Ontario InstaDebit casino sites that we’ve reviewed don’t charge fees for deposits or withdrawals when using this payment method. It’s best to check the final amount on the cashier page of any casino you use to ensure there aren’t additional charges.
How to Use InstaDebit to Deposit and Withdraw
Follow these steps to make a deposit with InstaDebit at an Ontario online casino:
- Sign in to your casino account and then head to the cashier page.
- Choose the deposits option and select InstaDebit from the available methods.
- Link to your InstaDebit account by filling in your credentials in the available fields.
- Once connected, enter your required deposit amount.
- Submit and check your balance to see if your funds have arrived.
These steps will help you withdraw your winnings with InstaDebit:
- Visit the cashier page in your account and select the withdrawal option.
- You’ll need to have made a deposit with InstaDebit for it to show up as a choice for withdrawal.
- Select InstaDebit and connect to your account using your credentials.
- Enter the amount that you’d like to withdraw and check the details thoroughly.
- Confirm and wait for the funds to be transferred.
|Did you know?|
|Once the funds are in your InstaDebit account, you’ll need to withdraw them to your bank. This process takes between one and five working days. Alternatively, you can use them for other online payments.|
Where to Find InstaDebit
Here’s why you can use InstaDebit as a payment method in Ontario right now.
Solutions to InstaDebit Payment Issues at Online Casinos
If you encounter an issue when making a payment at an online casino in Ontario, check out our solution guide below.
1. My InstaDebit deposit was rejected. What happened?
There could be a few reasons for this issue. First, check that you are between the minimum and maximum deposit limits set by the casino. If you are, check that you’ve verified your bank account with InstaDebit, as a low limit will apply until you do.
2. I made a mistake with my withdrawal. Can I cancel it?
Most Ontario InstaDebit casino sites allow you to cancel your withdrawal if the transaction is shown as pending. Choose the reverse withdrawal option from the cashier or contact customer support for help.
3. I can’t see the InstaDebit payment option. What should I do?
Not every Ontario online casino accepts InstaDebit. You can contact customer support to double-check, but you might need to use another method. If you’re withdrawing, you can only use InstaDebit if you’ve already made a deposit with that payment option.
|Did you know?|
|InstaDebit operates three customer support channels 24/7, all year round. You can reach out to discuss your issue via the toll-free phone number, live chat or email.|
InstaDebit Pros and Cons
When you’re playing at an Ontario online casino, convenience is key. Here are the advantages and disadvantages of InstaDebit to help you decide whether this payment method suits your needs.
|Secure transactions||Doesn’t work with all Canadian bank accounts|
|Only need to enter your bank details once|
|Fast deposits and withdrawals|
InstaDebit vs Other Payment Methods
To decide whether this payment method is for you, it’s useful to compare it to some other payment options. For example, you might want to use Visa instead, as it’s accepted at almost every online casino.
However, InstaDebit means you only need to enter your payment details on one site and not when you deposit, much like PayPal and Interac.
|Bank details only needed once||✔|
|Did you know?|
|InstaDebit is a Canadian payment method. While you can make payments in USD for some US transactions, it isn’t used in other countries.|
Instant Play with InstaDebit
When you play at an online casino in Ontario, you want to have peace of mind. Fortunately, InstaDebit provides fast deposits and withdrawals with encryption, fraud monitoring and identity verification. Before you start enjoying slots at Ontario InstaDebit casino sites, it’s best to check that your bank account can connect.