Wild Donuts Review
The sweet treats land on a grid with six reels and five rows in Relax Gaming‘s Wild Donuts.
What You’ll Discover in this Wild Donuts Review
The best recipes have a taste tester, and we’ve performed the slot equivalent for this game to perform a thorough review.
- Volatility – We find out if the wins are large or small and frequent or infrequent.
- Symbols – Knowing what lands on the reels and how that affects the wins is essential.
- Payout rate – The RTP gives us an idea of how much the slot pays out over time.
- Minimum and maximum bet – Determining if a slot is accessible comes down to the bet limits.
- Maximum win – We check out how much Ontario players can walk away with.
- Features – Features, like wilds and multipliers, are the icing on the cake or donut.
- Special rounds – The sprinkles on top are the special rounds with different formats.
- Graphics and sound – First impressions matter, which is why we pay attention to how a slot looks.
Wild Donuts Symbols and Payouts
To find out how delicious these donuts will be, we need to look at the main ingredients, including symbols, paylines and volatility.
The symbols are different coloured and shaped donuts. They range from the orange circle, blue triangle and green square to the pink heart, purple flower and red star. The top paying icon is the rainbow ring donut.
This slot doesn’t have paylines. Instead, you need a cluster of at least five matching adjacent symbols for a win.
The lowest bet available is $0.20, and the maximum wager you can place is $100.
Wild Donuts RTP
Ontario players can expect an RTP of 96.30%.
The slot has medium to high volatility.
Jackpot or maximum win
The maximum win is 10,000x your bet.
|Sweet slot play
|So far, this slot is an appetizing prospect for Ontario players, with a decent maximum win and fun cluster pays with bright symbols.
It’s time to ice these donuts and add some filling in the form of wilds, multipliers and extra spins.
Wilds, multipliers and extra spins
When you land a cluster win, those symbols disappear, and new ones arrive. That’s not the only feature to add a little something extra to this game, though.
The golden donuts are wild multipliers. They have a multiplier in the middle between 2x and 10x, which applies to any win they’re part of. They don’t disappear with winning symbols, though. Instead, they move one position and increase their multiplier by one. The wilds feature can trigger randomly and adds between one and six wild symbols to the reels.
When three chef symbols land on the reels, it triggers ten extra spins. For every additional chef symbol, you get two extra spins. Before each spin, the random wild feature occurs, adding wild donut multipliers to the reels. The extra spins round retriggers when another three chef symbols land.
Wild Donuts Graphics & Sound
Ontario players are in for a burst of colour and sound in this peppy and multicoloured slot.
|Optimized for Mobile
|Fast tempo pop backing track
|Animated symbols, and background changes during the free spins round
|The colour scheme verges on sickly sweet but just about manages to stay charming. We like how the background changes to night during free spins, as it adds a welcome sprinkle of graphical flair.
Solutions To Issues With the Slot
If your donut doesn’t have any filling, there are ways to rectify that! Check out these slot solutions for Ontario players.
- Any malfunctions will void the current gameplay, so we recommend restarting to resume playing.
- If you restart but can’t resume your spin, any unresolved play is settled in two days.
Get That Dough
We like the quirky donut theme a ‘hole’ lot, and not just for the puns! The cluster pays are fun, as are the randomly triggered wild multipliers. The bright colours are saccharine, but that’s better than bland in our recipe book. The high max win is the icing on top; we rate it 8/10.