Last week, 14th-18th November, SIGMA kicked off its Malta Week at the MFCC, Malta Fairs & Conventions Centre. Although SIGMA has always been an important and large event for the global iGaming industry, this year it was even bigger. Malta welcomed more than 25,000 delegates from all over the world.
When it comes to the event itself, visitors were welcomed by payment providers, game providers, online casino operators, important iGaming officials and more. Malta week was hosted by four major brands, SIGMA, AIBC, Med-Tech World and AGS. Through this event, these major brands were able to link professionals with affiliates, operators and much more on a higher level.
This conference was a den full of opportunities for companies to make future deals and connections that would better their respective companies and markets.
Every single day, visitors could hop from one stand to the next to learn more about what each company is doing industry wise, and they could also attend talks to listen to the speakers converse about what is going on in the industry, how we can improve and optimize our work, and any future trends.
The conference had over 80 speakers and some important speakers within the industry that attended included:
- Hon. Robert Abela, Prime Minister of Malta
- Hon. Silvio Schembri, Minister for the Economy and Industry of Malta
- Hon. Javier Silvania, Minister of Finance, Curaçao
- Oleksandr Bornyakov, Vice Minister of Digital Transformation of Ukraine
- Tamas Kusztos, CCO of Playson
And a lot more!
There were also several brands familiar to the Ontario market that had stands at the SIGMA Malta Week. PlayOJO, a top online casino operator in Ontario, was present at Malta Week. Visitors also got the chance to familiarize themselves with some popular payment providers we have here in Ontario. These included AstroPay, ecoPayz, and MuchBetter. Visitors could also find out what’s new with some major game providers including Pragmatic Play, IGT and Relax Gaming.
SIGMA will be having its next summit in Nairobi, Africa on January 16-19, 2023.
- AGCO Reveals There Is An Exit Process To Leave The Regulated Market
- Coolbet Is Leaving The Ontario Market
- Rivalry’s Casino.exe Has Launched in Ontario
- Operators Infuriated at iGaming Ontario Due To Unforeseen Fees
- New Resort Alert: Great Canadian Casino Resort Coming To Toronto in Summer