Halloween Fortune Review
It’s the spookiest time of the year, and Playtech is delivering with Halloween Fortune. Even though this slot has been around for a few years now, it’s still worth taking a look into if you’re looking for a howling good time.
What you’ll find in this Halloween Fortune Review
When we review a slot, we try to go into as much detail as we can to give you the best information to use while playing. So here’s what to expect from the review! If Halloween Fortune online is one of your favourites, be sure to bookmark this slot review to refer back to.
- The slot symbols: Which symbols pay the most and which ones pay the least?
- Minimum and maximum bet, autoplay option: Does the game have an autoplay option, and what’s the max/min bet?
- The payout rate: What’s the RTP?
- Volatility: Does the slot have a low or high volatility, and what does that mean for the player?
- Hit frequency: How often can you get a winning combination?
- Jackpot and / or maximum win: Does the slot machine have a jackpot, and what is the maximum win?
- Wilds, re-spins and other functions: What special game features does the slot have?
- Bonus game: Is there a bonus game and what does it feature?
- Graphics & sound: Do the graphics and sound contribute to the overall experience?
Halloween Fortune Symbols & Payouts
Part of what makes the game, is the symbols and their payouts. This is what you need to know about Halloween Fortune’s symbols and what to look out for to maximize your gaming experience.
- Amulet – x100 (5 on a payline)
- Potion – x150 (5 on a payline)
- Skull & Candle – x200 (5 on a payline)
- Raven – x250 (5 on a payline)
- Cat – x300 (5 on a payline)
- Green Witch – x400 (5 on a payline)
- Red Witch – x500 (5 on a payline)
- Blue Witch – x1000 (5 on a payline)
- Pumpkin (Wild) – x10,000 (5 on a payline)
- Halloween Fortune Logo (Scatter) – x50 total bet multiplier (5 on a payline)
Halloween Fortune has 20 paylines and most of the winnings are paid out as line bet multipliers. The only wins that are not paid out in this manner are the scatters. These are paid as total bet multipliers.
The minimum bet of Halloween Fortune is $0.01 and the maximum bet is $20.
Halloween Fortune RTP
The RTP of this game is 97.01% which is considered to be a High RTP percentage. Always try to pick games with a high RTP percentage so that you can get the most out of your winnings. Players can find the RTP either in our review or in the information section of the slot.
The volatility of this slot can only be described as medium, which is great news for players. This game has a great balance between its hit frequency and the actual winnings.
The maximum win of Halloween Fortune is quite impressive for its RTP and Volatility. The slot has a max win of up to x10,000. This means that players have the opportunity to win over $40,000 in one spin.
|Did you know?|
|The information above should be the first information you consume before you begin playing Halloween Fortune online. Get the most out of this review to be prepared before playing for real!|
The whole thing behind this slot, is the free spins feature that it’s based on. The multipliers that are featured in the game determine how many free spins a player gets. Let’s get into it a bit more.
Wilds, re-spins and other features
The pumpkin or jack-o-lantern symbol acts as the wild symbol in this slot, and it substitutes for any symbol except for the scatter symbol (Halloween Fortune Logo) and the bonus symbol.
The Witches’ brew bonus symbol can land anywhere on reels 1 and 2. Once this happens, the bonus game will be triggered, and you’ll get a number of free spins.
While this feature is nothing new, it is the main feature of this game. As we already said, this is triggered by landing the bonus symbol on your reels. Then, you’ll be in the chance to get up to 20 free spins to use during the game. The witch will determine the multiplier that the player will get. By throwing potions into the cauldron, the value of the multiplier will be revealed.
Double or Nothing
Halloween Fortune has the option for players to opt-into what’s called ‘Double or Nothing’. This can be triggered after you’ve finished playing the base and bonus games. It’s also super easy, all you need to do is guess the colour of the card that’s presented, and your win can be doubled up to the limit of 1000 credits.
Halloween Fortune Graphics & Sound
|Optimized for Mobile||👍|
|Music||Lightly spooky background music|
|Special features||Free spins, multipliers, Double or Nothing|
|Did you know?|
|The graphics fit the theme perfectly, but we’d say that the music could definitely use some more depth and spook added to it. What can we say… you can’t always get what you wand…|
Solutions if you have some issues with a game
Sometimes a game crashes or gets interrupted for some reason, so we have a few solutions to some common issues that occur during a game. If you can’t find what you’re looking for here, we suggest contacting the customer support team of your preferred online casino.
- If your game gets interrupted during your round, you can replay it after restarting the session.
- When the replay function is not working or not available, go ahead and contact customer support immediately.
- If your software or hardware ends up malfunctioning, any bet you’ve made will be rendered void or refunded.
Here’s Halloween Fortune… Warts & All
Halloween Fortune should certainly be added to your list of Halloween slots you need to try out during the spookiest season of the year. It has a ton of free spins opportunities if you manage to get the right symbols in line.
Even though this slot has a very smooth and easy gameplay, it’s still somewhat lacking when it comes to game features. The only features it has are multipliers which are tied to the free spins feature and the double or nothing feature. We would have loved to see more, but at the end of the day, this slot is the first in a whole series!
Other slots to play if you like Halloween Fortune Online slot
- Curse of the Werewolf Megaways
- Ghostbusters Plus
- Ghost of the Dead
- The Walking Dead
- Skeleton Key
Which game provider is responsible for Halloween Feature?
Playtech designed and developed Halloween Feature.
What’s the RTP of the slot?
Halloween Feature’s RTP percentage is 97.06%
What’s the format of the game board?
Halloween Feature follows a 5×3 format.