3 Secret Cities Review
In 3 Secret Cities from Relax Gaming (under 4ThePlayer), you can use the ancient map to find the path to the cities and use an innovative Bonus Up mechanic. Also, a temple pick game awards free spins and multipliers.
What You’ll Find In This 3 Secret Cities Review
If you go looking for lost treasure, you’ll want to know that it’s worth finding. Here are the key areas that we scrutinize:
- Slot symbols: We find out what the symbols do and how much they pay
- Game features: Wilds, multipliers, and other features make games more exciting, so we check them out
- Bonus-buy option: Many Ontario players like to use this feature, so we check if it’s available
- RTP: This is the theoretical payout rate over time and lets us compare slots
- Maximum win: We make a note of the max win
- Bonus game: Players want to know if there are bonus games and how it works
- Graphics and sounds: It’s vital that the graphics and sounds are engaging and entertaining, so we review them
- Volatility: This gives us an idea of what size wins to expect and how often they might appear
3 Secret Cities Symbols & Payouts
The symbols in this slot take Aztec jewelry and the jungle as their inspiration. Let’s take a look at the glittering artifacts and other symbols.
The highest-paying symbol is the Aztec warrior princess. Our intrepid explorer comes next, and a wild panther is after that. The low-paying symbols are jewels and objects from the explorer’s kit bag.
In this game, Ontario players have 1,024 ways to win. The symbols must match from left to right on adjacent reels, starting from the furthest left reel.
The minimum bet on 3 Secret Cities is $0.10, and the maximum bet is $20.
3 Secret Cities RTP
This game’s RTP is 96.50% in the base game. In the bonus buy feature, the RTP is 98%.
4ThePlayer and Relax Gaming have given this slot a very high volatility rating.
The maximum win possible for this slot is 50,000x your bet.
|A jungle quest that’s worth exploring|
|The game’s RTP in the base game is average, but the volatility means that Ontario players may need to wait a while between wins. The betting range is especially suitable for casual players.|
Now you’ve met our explorer and the Aztec warrior princess; it’s time to see what sort of rewards the features in this game can bring.
Wilds, re-spins and other features
3 Secret Cities enables Ontario players to use the Bonus Up mechanic to move along a map and increase their potential winnings. The game also has a wild and temple-free spins.
The wild symbol is a golden Aztec calendar wheel. It can substitute for all symbols except the free spins scatter symbol.
Bonus Up mechanic
If you land two free spin scatters on reels one and three, you will receive a cash prize of 50x your bet or the Bonus Up mechanic will come into play. When the two scatters land, they become a pick-a-prize game.
Ontario players can then pick a scatter to see if it awards 50x or if they progress along a map, unlocking extra features like free spins.
Temple free spins
The temple pick feature is triggered if three or more scatters land. Players are presented with a new screen where five blocks fall from the top of the screen. They have to pick one to reveal a prize, like free spins. There are eight levels of blocks in all, and the round ends when all the levels are complete or the ‘X’ is chosen.
This bonus buy feature lets players choose which of the three cities in the Bonus Up round to play:
- Jungle City is 50x total bet
- Lake City is 100x total bet
- Gold City is 200x total bet
3 Secret Cities Graphics & Sound
There are a lot of Aztec-themed slots around, so let’s see if the graphics and sounds in this game make it stand out in Ontario.
|Optimized for Mobile||👍|
|Music||Pan pipes and jungle animals|
|Special features||Reels are transparent, animated background|
|Gold, temples, and leaping panthers|
|The characters are intricately drawn, and the animations are fantastic. Plus, the ambient sounds with the pan pipes really make you feel like you’re in the jungle.|
Solutions If You Have Issues With The Game
If you feel like you might need to make a sacrifice to an ancient Aztec god to solve a slot issue, try these tips first:
- The game freezes: try restarting it. The game should restart from the same point at which it froze.
- Can’t place a bet: Check that you have enough funds in your account. If not, you can make a deposit to increase the funds in your account.
Enter The Jungle To Win Free Spins And Multipliers
4ThePlayer and Relax have bought players a different kind of gaming experience in this slot. The Bonus Up mechanic adds an extra layer of fun, and the temple pick feature is an excellent way of engaging players in the free spins round.
However, its high volatility does bring our score down, so we give it 8.5/10.